Double Grain Whisky
Smooth, tropical, lightly spiced.
Two-Fold is an awarded, approachable whisky crafted to be enjoyed any way you like. Sipped, shaken or stirred into a cocktail, Two-Fold is sure to deliver a delicious experience. What gold decorates this bottle? Well, Two-Fold is the Gold Medal winner of the 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Taste for yourself and become your own favorite bartender.
Try a Two-Fold and tonic and you'll start wondering why you need gin in your life.
Two-Fold was our chance to forget compromise. To make a whisky that was as affordable and approachable (and undeniably delicious) as we wanted, we had to tear up the rule book a renegade act we relished, we'll admit.
With Two-Fold, any classic cocktail is made better. Try it mixed with a Ginger Beer, as the main ingredient in your next Negroni, or learn how to
make something entirely new with this low-risk, high-reward spirit.
Nose / Bright red berries coated in buttery vanilla spice.
Palate / Imagine a smooth, rich caramel dessert balanced by tropical fruit.
Finish / Delicate and long. A delicious, dry finish from a faded sweetness.
Ingredients from our backyard
We carefully select barrels from nearby vineyards making bold Aussie reds like shiraz, cabernet and pinot noir. These give our new make spirit tasty fruit, caramel and spice notes.
To keep as much of a fresh red wine flavor profile as possible, we source barrels from just a day's drive away. We either lightly char or quickly blast barrels with steam. Many are still wet with wine when we fill them, contributing to the both the flavor and the rich golden hue of our whiskies.
Obsessed with flavor.
Melbourne's "four seasons in a day" climate means Two-Fold extracts more flavour from the barrel in a much shorter time than is traditional. After just three years, both barley and wheat whiskies are ready to be expertly combined.
The next part (the drinking part) is all up to you.
- Dani B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingTwo-FoldRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious & Refreshing
This has become my favorite whisky. I just wish I could buy it locally! It bright & crisp. Not too sweet, but just enough of those tropical notes to make it the perfect summer cocktail!
- Christopher W.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingTwo-FoldRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent balance of flavor!
Excellent balance between the whiskey and wine barrel aging! Fantastic and super smooth when drinking neat. I can’t wait to try the others!!!
- Bill K.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingTwo-FoldRated 5 out of 5 starsLoved it
I'm a Crown Royal drinker. I don't like JD or the other popular whiskies, but I love Two Fold. Very smooth, great taste.
- John C.Verified BuyerAge Bracket 65+What is your whisky wisdom? Regular whisky drinkerWhen would you drink this whisky? Any occasionWas this purchased as a gift or for your collection? Myself/ Collection4 weeks agoAge Bracket 65+What is your whisky wisdom? Regular whisky drinkerWhen would you drink this whisky? Any occasionWas this purchased as a gift or for your collection? Myself/ CollectionReviewingTwo-FoldRated 4 out of 5 starsEnjoyable Drop
Love it…..I consider it better than Nova single malt
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerAge Bracket 35 - 44What is your whisky wisdom? Regular whisky drinkerWhen would you drink this whisky? Any occasionWas this purchased as a gift or for your collection? Myself/ Collection1 month agoAge Bracket 35 - 44What is your whisky wisdom? Regular whisky drinkerWhen would you drink this whisky? Any occasionWas this purchased as a gift or for your collection? Myself/ CollectionReviewingTwo-FoldRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible
This is such a unique and amazing whisky! I usually go for the more peaty, smoky options, but this one is like apple pie. Soft, slightly oaky, vanilla, spices, and that bright apple scent and flavour make this so addictive! I went for "a taste" and before I knew it, half the bottle was gone. Fantastic.